Heavy duty Nylon 6 monofilament sleeving
- Custom braided sleeving produced with uniquely shaped polyamide monofilament
- Extra durable protection for excessive abrasion applications
- UL recognized
- Operating temperature 150°C (302°F)
- Standard color: Black
- Exceptional abrasion resistance
- Excellent flexibility
- Demonstrates good chemical resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance permits its use in harsh fluid environments
- Expandable for ease of installation over irregular shapes and enlarged fittings
- Uniquely shaped monofilament provides smooth, slick surface resisting snags when dragged over rough surfaces
- Most commonly used over industrial hoses, harnesses, and cable assemblies to provide durable protection in excessive abrasion applications
- Open weave construction allows for complete drainage, prevents condensation and provides for dissipation of heat and moisture
- Suitable for exposure to all weather conditions.
|Standard Spool put-up|
The information provided above represents average values and is believed to be reliable. Alta Technologies, Inc. makes no warranties as to its accuracy and disclaims any liability in connection with its use. It is provided for general use only and should not be incorporated into any specific specifications.
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D-876||55,000 psi|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D-792||1.12|
|Moisture Absorption (24 Hours)||ASTM D-570||1.1%|
|24 Hour / Shrinkage @ 350°F||5%|
|Melt Temperature||ASTM D-2117||265° C|
ALTA-FLEX TUFF offers good chemical resistance to hydrocarbons, common automotive oils and fuels, aromatic solvents aliphatic solvents and refrigerants.